Partial Planning and Coordination was created for the couple that has planned most of their wedding, but could use an extra hand in securing the final details.
Platinum’s Partial Planning and Coordination service begins 8 weeks prior to the big day and includes:
• Act as the main contact for your wedding
• In-person consultation eight weeks prior to your wedding date to discuss all wants and needs, including discussion of task distribution, budget allocation, permits (liquor license, photography, outside vendors, etc.)
• In-person consultation four weeks before your wedding date to review all details: floor plan, décor setup, menu, vendor contracts, upcoming payments, hair and makeup schedule, transportation schedule, parking plan, review draft itinerary/production plan and load in/out schedule
• In-person consultation two weeks prior to the wedding date to confirm all details and any last minute changes
• Final telephone consultation one week prior to wedding date to review any last minute details and upcoming rehearsal
• Distribute wedding itinerary/production schedule, load in/out schedule and any other pertinent details to wedding day suppliers and venue
• Distribute a comprehensive wedding itinerary to members of the bridal party (if required).
• Direct or assist your celebrant with the wedding rehearsal
ON THE WEDDING DAY:
• Oversee all vendor commitments and make sure they are fulfilled to your standards.
• Coordinate the entire day and evening and manage timing of all events with venue/ catering manager and key vendors.
• Distribute final payments and gratuities on your behalf to vendors.
• Instruct and be on hand to remind wedding party members on their duties.
• Placement of ceremony items such as signage, programs, candles, pens, etc.
• Transfer non-fragile items from ceremony and deliver to the reception location.
• Placement of reception trousseau such as place/escort cards, seating chart, menus, favors, washroom baskets, etc.
• Cue ceremony musicians, DJ/Band Leader, MC, and guest speakers.
• Coordinate the transfer of floral and décor from the ceremony to reception and ensure all is set up before guests arrive.
• Greet and discretely seat all guests that may arrive late.
• Secure all wedding gifts with caretaker of your choice.
• Assist you and your family with any matters that may arise.
• Provide a bridal emergency kit.
Partial Planning starting at $3,000 + HST
HAPPY CLIENTS | LOVE NOTES
"Platinum Events Group acts as dedicated professionals, miracle workers, and friends – all rolled into one. Their tireless efforts ensured that our wedding day would be nothing short of amazing!"- Paolo & Mounira
"Platinum Events Group took care of every detail, including décor, food, games, invites, and guest favors. The day of, Carly helped make sure the event ran smoothly and ensured that everything went as planned."- Stephanie N
"Carly filled every need and exceeded my expectations! You can see the joy she has in making an event memorable and stress free. Thank you!"- Happy Client
"The signature that the Platinum Events Group leaves behind is a couple who is able to invest their entire day reflecting on their love and commitment while basking in the joy of their families …priceless."- Holly & Matt
"Platinum Events Group’s meticulous attention to detail was the sole reason we could relax and soak up every moment of our wedding day."- Ola & JP
"Carly is an absolute gem! She and I connected via phone and from our first conversation I felt we immediately were in sync. I even had an audible sigh of relief when I hung up the phone! She had thorough checklists and itineraries from time of booking leading up to & including the wedding day, and sage advice & answers for my myriad of questions. I even had a last minute dress crisis approximately 1 month prior to our wedding date... she found a bridal shop that could accommodate me, I found my dream dress, and she took me to all the fittings and final dress pick up. I owe her so much gratitude! Our day went swimmingly and her execution of our wedding was superb! I HIGHLY recommend Platinum Events Group." - Couple from Virginia
TORONTO & WORLDWIDE | WEDDING & SPECIAL EVENT | PLANNING & PRODUCTION